Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby 7: New House

Flora grew up to be a toddler, she was very beautiful with her olive skin and long blond hair pulled into a braid.  She had very lovely blue eyes that made her look much older than she was, in my opinion.  Saffron had my blue hair and it was hard to tell what color his eyes were.  Green?  None of Connor Lapso's genes were noticeable in either of the twins.

The ghost twins grew up too.

Now that Brendan and Cal were reaching their birthdays, Brendan decided he needed to be more grown up so he decided to help take care of the kids.  He was able to heat up a bottle to Flora's liking without me telling him how.  I was so proud of him.  He was going to be a real family guy.  Flora gave him a big hug as a thank you.

Arlo Bunch came over to our house to celebrate Cal and Brendan's birthday.  Cal went first because he was older.  Everyone cheered as Cal blew out the candles.

Brendan grew up too.  It took a while for him to make a wish.

"I think I want to be surrounded by family," I heard him ponder aloud.

Then the sparkles flew around him.

Cal's eyes didn't look as grey as they did when he was little.  They looked a little greenish now and more squinty, like his father.  He kept his hair short as always.  Brendan had my round eyes and always looks happy.  His mouth seems to be in a permanent smile.  He grew his hair out so it was a little shaggy but not too messy.

I went to visit Caleb.  Right when I was about to go in the house, a stranger tackled me.  I got so mad that I started attacking him back.  I screamed and kicked at him but it was no use..

I wasn't the best fighter so I lost.  I was very sore and from the looks of thing I bet I hadn't even wrinkled his shirt.  I made a note to work out some more.

I was so angry.  It took a lot of effort on my part to not just walk away.

The man shook his finger at me.

"Never try to challenge me!" he said, "I always win and you should know that!"

What was wrong with that guy.  Was he insane?  I hadn't done anything to him.  And what was I supposed to know?

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when he suddenly apologized.  He had apparently mistaken me for someone else, his buff ex-girlfriend whom he hated.

That's when we "clicked."  He had a great sense of humor and we had a lot of fun making funny faces.  He even made some inappropriate jokes about his ex.  I didn't find it weird that he had an ex-girlfriend who looked like me because I didn't know many people with my shade of blue hair.

His name was Lazarus Markum.  He had red black hair and clear eyes that had no color.  His skin was a pale shade of blue.  His very bad temper did not mix well with him also being bi-polar.

A little newspaper girl had been watching our "fight" and she had quickly run off when she saw that we had noticed her there.  I tried to tell her it was a mistake but she had already ridden away and couldn't hear me.

Oh great, I thought, now she's going to tell people that Lazarus is a terrible man when he really isn't that bad.  When I told this to Lazarus he just shrugged and said he was used to it.  People everywhere thought he was a terrible man just because of the way he dressed.  Fortunately he didn't mind.

Also, I learned something that shocked me.  Apparently, Caleb was married and had children (sadly, one of them had died, her name was Marjorie).  He told me that he was living here for his job and his family couldn't come with.

Lazarus was living with Caleb to help pay the mortgage on the house.  I gave him my condolences and wished him luck that he'd be able to return soon.  I decided to leave and invited Lazarus to come over to my house to participate in the 100 Baby Challenge.  He agreed.  I drove him to my house.

He was an amazing kisser despite what you might think.  We kissed a LOT!  Then we conceived baby seven!

That night, Cal and Watt played tag.

It wasn't much of a fair game.  Cal was so athletically fit that poor Watt wasn't able to catch him at all.  At the end, Watt was so tired out that he fell asleep right away.

Brendan helped to potty train Flora.

He emptied the mini toilet and didn't even complain (Well, at least not that much).

Casper had a great time playing chess after doing his homework.  Because he was a ghost, he enjoyed being alone.

I tried exercising with Brendan.  If was going to have 100 babies, I needed to stay in shape.

While the other kids were at school, Flora stuck to me like glue.

I was worried Saffron might get mad or jealous but he didn't seem to mind.  He loved his peg box.

After a few months, I decided to check the "houses" section of the newspaper.  There were many house that didn't fit my criteria.  They were either too small, dangerous, or just not my style.

Then I found one that I remembered seeing under construction a couple years ago.  It was very new, no one had ever lived in it.  It was very big and took a long time to build, plus it was fully furnished and move-in ready.  I loved it.

I decided to check it out the next day.  I took Flora with me, leaving Saffron home with the boys.  There weren't many people at the open house.  Just looking at it from the street made it shine.  It was gorgeous.  There was a wonderful view of the ocean and the neighbors were very nice.  It had great curb appeal.

As I walked in I notice a small sitting area.  The kitchen and dining room were attached but separated by a half-wall.  Next to the living room was a room designed for painting, sculpting, inventing, and sketching.  There was also a small office.  Off of the skills room was a garage.  It only had space for one car but that was fine with me.

From the dining room there was a patio door that went out to the backyard where there was a grill.  It was beautiful with the water right next to it.  I saw a wonderful playground.  Poor Flora wanted to play but of course she couldn't.  I gave her a chewy bar to eat and that took her mind off of the playground.  There was a small little pond for fishing in the front of the house.  There was also a perfect pool because it was fenced in which made it great for my family with so many little ones around.  Next to the pool was the outdoor laundry room.

I was already falling in love with this house and I hadn't even seen the upstairs.  On the second level there were three of the six bedrooms.  Two nurseries and the master.  The first nursery room was adorable, obviously a girly room.  I loved it, it looked like a room out of a magazine.  The other was a jungle themed one.  The master was plain and simple.  The fourth one was converted into a playroom.  There was even a small bathroom fit for a toddler.  Flora loved the green toilet the best.

On the top floor I saw the recreation room.  It had a Foosball table, guitars, a giant t.v. complete with video games, and a treadmill.  The rest of the bedrooms were there too.  Two older kid rooms.  One for girls and one for boys.  The boys room was my favorite.  It had many hues of blue.

I knew I wanted this house so I went right up to the realtor and offered a price.  I had to take out a mighty big loan to pay for the house.  Over the next week I put our house up for sale and started to pack up.  The realtor called to tell me I had gotten the house.  I jumped for joy!  We left right when the boys came home from school.

As excited as we were, we were sad to leave our home and everyone took turns saying goodbye to their old house.  Finally, the taxi arrived to take us to our new home.

Here is our first picture of the family in our new house.

Right away, Watt and Casper went to the trampoline.  I could here their shouts of glee all the way from inside the house.  They jumped pretty high.

Flora and Saffron played at an activity table in Flora's new room.

The ghost boys went for a swim.  Watt looked very nervous but Casper was having the time of his life and didn't seem at all scared.  Pretty soon Watt got used to the water and they had a hold your breath contest.  Watt won!  I was so proud of him.

The teens sat in lounge chairs and supervised the kids.

I tried out the new beverage maker.  The hot chocolate was delicious but afterward I felt terrible from the withdrawal of the delicious drink.

I crashed right on the living room couch.  I wasn't going to try that again.

After school the boys would play their video games.

Cal was the athletic one and he loved the treadmill.  I felt bad when he fell.  But he was always able to pull himself up again.

Flora loved evening the best.  Every night I would read her and Saffron a bedtime story and then I would tuck her in her crib and kiss her goodnight.

She loved her crib.  It was her favorite color, pink!

Off and on I would teach Saffron to walk.

We got a new garbage can for emptying the training toilets.  It looked like a puppy and went "ruff ruff"  whenever something was throw in it.  It made the kids laugh every time.

Flora loved playing with her Cela Bear she named "Cela Bear."  Cela was huge compared to her.

The school boys do their homework.  Cal was still having a hard time.  He couldn't figure out his algebra problems.  Fortunately Brendan was able to help him  He was a whiz at math and had already passed the regular calculus classes.

My stomach grew bigger and bigger each day.  Casper was very interested in my stomach and said he couldn't wait to have his own family.  He wanted to marry a ghost just like him and have ghost kids.  I told him to go for it although I wasn't sure where he'd find a ghost who wanted to live in the mortal world.

Cal was getting better and better at the treadmill.  He was a lot more confident and didn't need to use the handrails.

On the weekends in their free time the kids would improve their skill and play.  Watt enjoyed making up stories with Flora about the dolls having a lot of kids like me and the challenge.  He didn't quite understand the concept clearly, but it was pretty cute.

Casper improved his logic skill by playing chess on the computer while I worked on painting.


I went out to the park to play my guitar for tips.  Many people came up to me to give me simoleons including Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and Ayesha Ansari.

While I was playing, I felt my water break.  The baby (or babies) was coming.  People around me started freaking out.

I rode my bike to the hospital, I would not recommend this.

After hours of labor, baby 7, a girl named Elvira Eville (Lazarus wanted to name her Evil as her first name.  I tried to hide my disgust by suggesting that we make her middle name "Evil" instead.  I wrote "Evil" on Elvira's birth certificate but right when Lazarus left, I changed it to "Eville."  The middle name "Evil" was just too evil and hideous for a little girl or boy), was born.  Her name means "mistress of the dark."  I just hoped she would get her father's strange behavior.

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed you post! Saffron and Flora are so cute! Did you design the house? It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did! Thank you, I really appreciate your comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading through your whole posts here.. Love how she is riding a bike to the hospital LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new house!!!! Elvira...I love it hope she has red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, do you remember where you got those amazing cribs in the girl's nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was amazing! Yay
    Another girl, you seem to have a lot of boys :) lol

    ReplyDelete